The tool is capable of etching silicon nitrides, silicon oxides, polysilicon, tungsten, tungsten silicide and various polymers (BCB, PMMA, PEDOT).
- RF (13.56 MHz) powered lower electrode (6 - 600 W)
- Available gases: Ar, N2, O2, SF6, CF4, CHF3
- Substrate temperature control
- 240 mm diameter table allowing for 200 mm (8”) batch capacity.
- Automatic RF matching network
- Control by PC using Oxford PC2000 software
- Endpoint detection through laser interferometry (JY Horiba hardware, in-house software “PlasmaScope”)
- Continuous process datalogging